Sunday, July 19, 2009

Tagged by Abby

Well, this will be the 1st time I write my article in english.
The 1st time and the last time?
Who's know... =.="

Let's start the tagged...

=============================================================

Once you've been tagged, you have to answer all the question HONESTLY.
Lastly choose 6 people to be tagged :)

1.How old were you when you had your first relationship ?
I have been SINGLE for 18 years... (hate this question)
2. Are you taken/single ?
Single
3. Do you like anyone right now?
Yes or No?
4. Ever had your heartbroken?
If my heart broken I will sleeping in the hospital now.
5.Miss anyone right now?
Yea, my dearest Abby. ^^
6. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
Debbie
7.Last person to text you?
Debbie
8. Last person you saw?
My Mum
9. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Oh.
10. Who is top in your top friends?
Nobody else.
11. Who do you trust the most in your life?
Family gua...
12. Who do you love most?
God
13. Ever been in love?
Syok sendiri before.
14. Who has hurt you the most?
How to count the painful?
15. Has a tragedy ever happened in your life?
If you think is a tragedy for me, yes it is.
16. Are you happy?
I think so...
17. How many good friends do you have?
How many friends treat me as their best friend?
18. Are there some songs you cant listen to because they remind you of someone?
No. Even it reminds me the bad memories, I still love it.
19. Have you ever cheated on a partner?
Don't tell me you didn't cheated before.
20. Ever been cheated on?
Yea, I cheat myself not to believe when people cheat me.
21. Ever been told someone loved you?
It's a fool.
22. Ever told someone you loved them and meant it?
Yea, but he treat it like a bull shit.
23. Not meant it?
Whatever.
24. What is your idea of true love?
We serve the Lord together, we hold each other hands no matter how life is hard.
25. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Why not? I'm still waiting the Mr.Right appear in my life.
26. Do you believe that it is best to have a friendship first then love?
Depends. If I will single forever, sure I hope a friend can be with me forever.

==============================================================


Who're tagged
?
I will not tag anybody.
But if you're interest, just copy these questions to your blog.

No comments: